Build your own oval dining table is a project you can finish in just a weekend week. Do it yourself instead of buying a prefabricated in a shop has several advantages.
Instructions of making an oval dining table:
- Buy a large wooden panel 3/4 inch (1.9 cm) thick, the type you want. Hardwood is better if you want to give a natural finish.
- Use the jigsaw to cut the oval-shaped panel. The easiest way to do it is to draw a large rectangle and round ends.
- Cut the 4×4 wood poles with a saw to form the four legs. Give the height you want it to have the table.
- Cut the wood panels 6 x 1 inches (15.24 x 2.54 cm) in four square panels measuring 6 x 6 inches (15.24 x 15.24 cm). They serve to connect the legs to the table.
- Place the oval dining table top face down on a clean surface. Joining the legs in each of the corners, leaving a small gap from the edge.
- Turn the table. Use the level to make sure it is right.
- Sand the entire table, including the legs.
- Apply a coat of varnish and wait to dry according to package directions.